Redesign of Carver's D-500 Amplifier under Phase Linear Corp

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

> > I'm still waiting for approval from the orchestra chair.
>
> Fewer people have to agree on a permission if you aim for chamber music
> and the actual dynamic range may be larger than the one of a full
> orchestra.

While that's true, the circumstances are that I have a business relationship
in place with a particular symphony orchestra, and since I know of no
chamber music groups in the area, I'm working on the lead that I have.

Given the fact that the regional and local symphonies are starving, it would
seem in their best interest to get a promotional produced piece for
themselves.

--
Best Regards,

Mark A. Weiss, P.E.