Redirect COM ports on Windows 98

Hello,
I have a customer that needs to redirect com ports from his Windows 98 with RDP 5.2 client. Does anyone have any exeriense with this? Will this work on Windows 98?

Thanks for the help!

Lars Erik Wold

If the client connects to a Windows 2003 Terminal Server, it will
work.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"=?Utf-8?B?TGFXbw==?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in news:6BD3ACE9-D17D-49A7-936E-570DC79B3687@microsoft.com:

> Hello,
> I have a customer that needs to redirect com ports from his
> Windows 98 with RDP 5.2 client. Does anyone have any exeriense
> with this? Will this work on Windows 98?
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Lars Erik Wold

Thanks,

Yes, they run Windows 2003 server.