Redirection

I keep getting a dialog telling me that I am being
redirected to a connection that is not secure.

What do I have to do to get rid of this?

I believe you are referring to Internet Explorer.

Go to tools/internet options/advanced

Near the bottom, in the "security" section there's a box you can
uncheck.

Chuck Le Mieux wrote:

> I keep getting a dialog telling me that I am being
> redirected to a connection that is not secure.
>
> What do I have to do to get rid of this?

You get this during Windows 2000 setup? Or perhaps you're posting in an
inappropriate group.

I truthfully have no idea what you're referring to, other than the
possibility that you're using Internet Explorer.

You need to repost to an appropriate group giving a full description of
what's happening and, specifically, what you are doing when this happens.

Regards

Oli