Question Redish/orange light on B360-I motherboard

Sep 1, 2019
I have a ROG STRIX B360-I motherboard, and my computer shut off while I was playing a game and wouldn’t turn back on. There’s a red light on the bottom of the MB on whenever I attempt to turn on the computer. I looked on the forums for help and I’ve tried everything from https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/red-led-asus-b360-i.3442037/ and none of the comments worked. The only thing I had not tried from the list is changing out my RAM. Can anyone help me? Not to mention the LED does NOT appear on the manual in its proper location if it is present.

Sep 1, 2019
Ok so I got a free replacement of the PSU because they have a 5 year warranty and that got it to turn on, BIOS then opened up when my PC first powered on showing up some error about 3 keyboards. I was able to open up everything, then I opened up discord to talk to my friends. I plugged in me headphones and get immediate static and no audio. The same orange light was on when I checked to make sure all my wiring for sound was good then installed and updated the audio driver to no effect.
I left for 3 hours for a soccer game, came back and turned on my computer, the fans were running but very slowly and the monitor didn’t display anything. I looked into my computer and there was a red light on the CPU LED, I forgot to take a picture of that but I’ll upload the picture of the manual with the LED slot. I turned my computer off and on again and the light went away, the computer booted up fine, should I be worried?