Review Redragon H510 Zeus 2 Review: Right for the Price

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
A unit built on HyperX parts with different drivers and worse software. :oops:

- Mids /Treble- This is the focus and can be harsh and shrill at times.
-Bass/Low Mid-range- Subdued and will distort easily if you try to EQ them up.
- Software- Garbage, The optional dongle is also all but useless.
-Mic-Thin and Hollow

Ranking I would put these about midrange for sets under $50 mainly because all of these have much better software.

Logitech G432 7.1
Hyper X Cloud Stinger
SteelSeries Arctis 1
Corsair HS60 Pro Surround
Redragon H510 Zeus 2 tied with EKSA E900 Pro

HideOut

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
I haver their top mouse I got at bestbuy. The software is so bad it might as well not be there. It does nothing. You make a setting and it resets over and over. I finally had to use a pair of scisors to remove a mouse buttno that kept causing me to try to punch someone with my weapon when i turned around isntead of the shoot function as this button overridded the main shot. I died over and over in cold war because of it. The settings were purely useless. Don't buy their garbage.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
I haver their top mouse I got at bestbuy. The software is so bad it might as well not be there. It does nothing. You make a setting and it resets over and over. I finally had to use a pair of scisors to remove a mouse buttno that kept causing me to try to punch someone with my weapon when i turned around isntead of the shoot function as this button overridded the main shot. I died over and over in cold war because of it. The settings were purely useless. Don't buy their garbage.

I would have to agree on the software it's a bit worse than what Sennheiser sends with the GSX line :oops:. I wouldn't call Redragon crap though since some of their products are decent for the price, I have a keyboard with something similar to Cherry MX Blues and it has held up for a year of constant use.