[SOLVED] Redragon k587 pro with gateron optical brown switches.

Jun 7, 2021
I have redragon k587 pro with outemu optical blue switches and i don't really like their feeling and clicky sound. Was thinking if its possible to swap the outemu optical switches with gateron optical switches?

Solution
I have redragon k587 pro with outemu optical blue switches and i don't really like their feeling and clicky sound. Was thinking if its possible to swap the outemu optical switches with gateron optical switches?

Does not look like the keyboard is a hotswap one, if it's not you would need to take it apart and desolder and solder on new switches. A lot easier to just sell the keyboard as is and buy one with the switches you want.

Does not look like the keyboard is a hotswap one, if it's not you would need to take it apart and desolder and solder on new switches. A lot easier to just sell the keyboard as is and buy one with the switches you want.

Solution