Question Redragon M711 mouse not working.

Mar 14, 2019
Bought this mouse about a month ago and it was working perfectly fine, suddenly one day as i'm turning on the PC the mouse itself doesnt light-up and the mouse in general just doesnt do anything as if theres no mouse plugged in at all, when i unplugged it and plugged it back in it says ''We're setting up USB input device.'' >> ''USB input device'' is ready to go.'' and that's all, mouse still doesnt do anything nor does it do anything one other computer i tried plugging into.
I contacted the Redragon and they are not responding, so if anyone knows what might be the issue, please tell me.

Mar 14, 2019
I'm seeing many complaints on various forums about the Redragon M711 mouse suddenly stop working.
I suspect it's not very well made. I would spend a bit more on a better quality one from a different manufacturer -- that's my honest opinion.
So after a few days, the Redragon responded to me and they said they will be shipping me a replacement on the address i left on amazon which was after i provided them with my Order ID, so my question now is, do they know for sure what is my address? because i don't understand order id's well.

TRENDING THREADS