Redragon Mechanical Keyboards

Heseth

Reputable
Oct 28, 2015
Hi guys, i'm interested in a mechanical keyboard from these guys,but i don't know how good those Otemu swtiches are.I do own a membrane keyboard from redragon(Yaksa it's the name) and i have to say the build quality is actually good.So i was interested in buying on of their mechanical keyboards,but i have no ideea how reliable those Otemu swtitches are.Anyone here had any experience with their mechanical keyboard or those Otemu swtiches ?

Solution
well the only red dragon keyboard with mechanical switches was the red dragon K553, and they had kailh blue switches and that is what came up when I put in otemu switches so I presume that's what they are, which are clicky, like blues or razer's green switches. If this is the one your going for I pretty sure it should be fine. just to note they are very clickey and loud.

Yeliac Van

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
well the only red dragon keyboard with mechanical switches was the red dragon K553, and they had kailh blue switches and that is what came up when I put in otemu switches so I presume that's what they are, which are clicky, like blues or razer's green switches. If this is the one your going for I pretty sure it should be fine. just to note they are very clickey and loud.

Solution

Heseth

Reputable
Oct 28, 2015
yeah i heard about that,so i decided to spend a bit more and get a Tesoro Mechanical keyboard with cherry MX blacks,since they are quieter and a bit heavier to press(I usually type so hard that i make a membrane keyboard sound mechanical,so the blacks should offer some help with me bottom up the keys all the time)

Heseth

Reputable
Oct 28, 2015

Well ,yes it was helfull as you and a few other around told me the same thing,that they are noisy and not ideal if you don't like loud noise.Also i looked around,and found out that these otemu switches are a bit louder than the Cherry ones.So yeah ill pass on buying something that has a louder switch than the OEM.