ReelDVD Button resize

Is there any way to mathematically resize the button creating bounding
boxes in ReelDVD? It just seems so weird to rely on eyeballing it and
hand resizing with the not very exact looking sim screen.

And another question, is there any way to change the button order
around without physically moving each one, is there anyway to just
tell button 1 to become button 7 and vice versa? It just seems so
sloppy...

"Robert Doyle" <greenlad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to mathematically resize the button creating bounding
> boxes in ReelDVD? It just seems so weird to rely on eyeballing it and
> hand resizing with the not very exact looking sim screen.
>
> And another question, is there any way to change the button order
> around without physically moving each one, is there anyway to just
> tell button 1 to become button 7 and vice versa? It just seems so
> sloppy...

A lot of programs make such associations and definitions
in registry entries. Check where things were placed, by the
inf file(s).

Luck;
Ken

Ahhh!! Photoshop layer order!! That makes a lot of sense! Thank you
for responding to me, I will give that a try!