Refresh Done Right? Intel Comet Lake Packs Up to 10 Cores

Another article Tom's did deem worthy of a comment section for it. By the way the page is all messed up but there is no place to post so the site knows. The way comments are handled leaves a lot to be desired. You guys may want to review this article and fix it so we can ready it, instead of see code all over the screen. I could read 1/2 the article so it was useless as it is now. However I am interested so can you fix it?

I question whether it's a deliberate choice by Tom's to not have comment threads for particular articles, or just a general haphazard/unreliable approach to creating comment threads such some articles don't get one more or less by chance. I'm hoping it's the latter and that it's just a side effect of the new forums that gets sorted out soon.

I'm not seeing any issues with the formatting in that article though.

I question whether it's a deliberate choice by Tom's to not have comment threads for particular articles, or just a general haphazard/unreliable approach to creating comment threads such some articles don't get one more or less by chance. I'm hoping it's the latter and that it's just a side effect of the new forums that gets sorted out soon.

I'm not seeing any issues with the formatting in that article though.
Maybe it just likes me.

Comet Lake Packs Up to 10 Cores

by Zhiye Liu March 13, 2019 at 11:08 AM - Source: ComputerBase

The latest updates to Intel's Linux DRM kernel driver and coreboot (previously known as LinuxBIOS) reveal some pretty interesting information about Intel's upcoming Comet Lake (CML) processors.

All the coding disappeared and was replace by dots.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS