Refresh rate in moniter changed

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I'm getting a new graphics card and thought that I'll run DDU in safe mode to get rid of any previous drivers. However now I realised that my monitor was a bit laggy as when a went into advances display settings it was set at 64 hertz and not 75 hertz without the option to change it. I dont know if DDU has done anything else to my computer but if you know how to fix my problem or let me know about any other things that may have happened please let me know thanks

Dec 2, 2018

I haven't installed any drivers yet, because I don't have the graphics card yet. Do you know if this could have anything to do with the cpu or motherboard. I just hope DDU hasn't taken anything away that I don't know about yet?

Dec 2, 2018

What do I do in terms of windows drivers? I have a Ryzen 5 2400g and a Asus Prime b350m-a

Those drivers should work for now nut I can't guarantee you'll get 75Hz out of them on account of not very strong IGPU. When you get Rx 580 use DDU again and download drivers for it from same place. 2400g has Vega based GPU and Rx 580 not. Driver version numbers may have same numbers but are not same.

Dec 2, 2018

Thanks you for your help