[SOLVED] Refresh rate of main monitor drops to RR of 2nd monitor when any animation happens on 2nd

skyfire52

Reputable
Dec 17, 2018
I've seen that this is a common issue, but nothing I've tried has worked

Both are connected with a DP
I've tried updating Nvidia drivers, No Luck
Can anyone help?Thanks

Solution
This is a well known issue in windows, and they're apparently planning to fix it in build 2009, coming out in april. Unfortunately there really isn't anything you can do on your end besides literally limiting the refresh rate of the higher refresh rate monitor to reduce the visible stutter.
This is a well known issue in windows, and they're apparently planning to fix it in build 2009, coming out in april. Unfortunately there really isn't anything you can do on your end besides literally limiting the refresh rate of the higher refresh rate monitor to reduce the visible stutter.

Solution

skyfire52

Reputable
Dec 17, 2018
Oh alright, thanks for the reply glad to hear that its planning to be fixed soon