refurbished 600m notebook

Jim

I just got a refurb 600m notebook and it included a battery for it but
didn't say anything about an adapter (on the item list). I looked at
perhaps 4 or 5 other 600m refurbs to see if they listed an adapter and
they did not but on the 1150 model, they did. I also looked at new
600m's and didn't see one listed either.

Am I to assume that I do or do not get an adapter with the refurbed
600m ?

What kind of adapter are you asking about?

<jim> wrote in message news:vjve115h7risfb06uq0vqktcamclkem9vl@4ax.com...
>I just got a refurb 600m notebook and it included a battery for it but
> didn't say anything about an adapter (on the item list). I looked at
> perhaps 4 or 5 other 600m refurbs to see if they listed an adapter and
> they did not but on the 1150 model, they did. I also looked at new
> 600m's and didn't see one listed either.
>
> Am I to assume that I do or do not get an adapter with the refurbed
> 600m ?

Jim

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:01:49 GMT, "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

>What kind of adapter are you asking about?

For recharging the battery or running the notebook on AC rather than
DC.

If you ordered the refurb then you normally get everything which was included again, as if you were
a new customer, they- in contrast- only want the broken laptop back..

You certainly do. Call them ASAP!