Refuses To Boot

Jake_121

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
Ok, I bought an rx 480 4gb graphics card a week or so ago and it worked perfectly fine until I installed the drivers for it. During the driver instalation my screen went black, so after 20 or so minutes I restarted my computer, and it wouldn't boot. All it would do is give me a black screen after flashing "ASUS Republic of Gamers" on the screen which is my motherboards model. I called msi tech support and they told me it was a defective card so I contacted Newegg and exchanged the item. And today I recieved my replacement card from newegg and the EXACT SAME THING, it wouldn't boot at all and it froze on the start up in the same place. So I contacted MSI again and they told me it was extremely unlikely that i received two faulty cards but thats what it looks like the problem is. So I went to Micro Center and bought the same card but in 8gb instead of 4gb and the exact same thing is happening... The possibility of me getting three faulty cards from two different retailers is next to none. Any idea of what is going on? Should/can I uninstall the drivers and try to reinstall them? I'm pretty new at bulding computers so Im not very experienced. Any help is very much appreciated.

And a little info on my build:
CPU: Intel i7 7700k
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero
PSU: Corsair 750x
GPU: I had a GTX 660 installed so I know the PCI slot works.

Jake_121

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017

I installed it and ran the scan and all it told me to do was to pay them $50 to fix it. which i am not going to do.