[SOLVED] Regarding RTX 3090 cooling!

Dec 11, 2021
My intention is to watercool my rtx 3090 but the problem is I am forced to use Alphacool TPV 12.7/7.6mm fittings as those are the only ones that fit my tight case!

Will the TPV 12.7/7.6mm tubing carry enaugh volume of water to suffice with cooling this card?

I have been told to not go below 13/10mm tubing but because of space restriction I had to do it.

The rest of my system:

Ryzen 9 5950x
Rtx 3090
64GB Trident Z
Asrock B550 Pantom Itx/Ax
PSU HP server enterprises 1200w platinum
Waterpump EKWB DDC 18w PWM
Radiator 2 (XSPC Ultrathin 240mm) + (XSPC Ultrathin 360mm)
5 arctic p12 fans configured on pull
GPU Block Alphacool (Non RGB version)
CPU block Alphacool XP3 Light (No RGB).

I HAVE DESIGNED THE CASE MYSELF AND THE TOTAL INTERNAL SPACE IS 50MM APPROX. 2"

Thank you for your time.

Solution
I would say that you will still have better than or par with the best of air cooling with that kind of water volume. The thing with lower water volume is you may have to increase pump speed to compensate. You are using an ultra thin 240 + 360 radiator as well. I would say you are fine, but I will be the first to admit I am no expert of custom water cooling.
I would say that you will still have better than or par with the best of air cooling with that kind of water volume. The thing with lower water volume is you may have to increase pump speed to compensate. You are using an ultra thin 240 + 360 radiator as well. I would say you are fine, but I will be the first to admit I am no expert of custom water cooling.

Reactions: Arbër1041
Solution