Question Regarding slow boot on HDD

May 22, 2019
I was playing Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 on my PC and the game suddenly freezed, I waited for some time, tried opening the task manager, none could do, I then restarted the PC from my cabinet, I was stuck on Windows 10 loading screen, so out of nowhere I decided to format my system disk, I tried installing Windows 10 again in it, it has been almost 5 hours now and it's still installing that too really slow.

Some help or fix would be highly appreciated.

May 22, 2019
I was playing Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 on my PC and the game suddenly freezed, I waited for some time, tried opening the task manager, none could do, I then restarted the PC from my cabinet, I was stuck on Windows 10 loading screen, so out of nowhere I decided to format my system disk, I tried installing Windows 10 again in it, it has been almost 5 hours now and it's still installing that too really slow.

Some help or fix would be highly appreciated.
Now this happened
-
The installation was cancelled

Any changes made to your computer won't be saved.

The game froze because of the bad hard drive, not the other way around.

Before concluding it's the hard drive, I'd try one last thing. Communication problems between the motherboard and drive can be difficult to distinguish from a failing hard drive. Make sure all your SATA cable connections are good and tight. Try plugging it into a different SATA port. If you have an extra SATA cable, try swapping that as well.

May 22, 2019

Before concluding it's the hard drive, I'd try one last thing. Communication problems between the motherboard and drive can be difficult to distinguish from a failing hard drive. Make sure all your SATA cable connections are good and tight. Try plugging it into a different SATA port. If you have an extra SATA cable, try swapping that as well.
[/QUOTE

Okay I'll do as you suggest.