regedit files deleted

Sam14

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2013
i accidentally deleted files in the regedit and now all programs and all data are deleted when i try to run something it says that it doesnt exist and when i run a system program it says cannot load system32/bla bla bla ... when i try to run the task manager or cmd it says missing prefetch something like that i cannot do anything please help

Solution

The windows repair option may restore some of the regkeys, but not the software specific keys. The result will be unpredictable. Only a full system restore from backup (the one, where you boot from DVD or a Stick) may solve the problem. Or a fresh install.

Sam14

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2013

i haven't backed up any data :3 but can i backup some data fro my other pc on a flash drive and copy it on my pc?

Sam14

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2013

xD

i deleted registry keys

Sam14

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2013
so guys i found a new driver on my pc while i activated startup repair and it's called boot it has windows 7 installation setup so when i started it and tried ti reinstall windows it said something about a dvd cd driver or usb so i put y usb flash drive it didnt work so i got a cd 4.7 gb it didnt work and i searched all over the internet and i found that to fix that problem i have to run device manager and the device manager is in the control panel and i cannot open my control panel xD

The windows repair option may restore some of the regkeys, but not the software specific keys. The result will be unpredictable. Only a full system restore from backup (the one, where you boot from DVD or a Stick) may solve the problem. Or a fresh install.

Solution

Sam14

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2013

as i said i a downloading windows 8 thank you for answering me but how can i format my drive as jinahyvore said