Regedit in XP

Leslie

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

I find no newsgroup concerned with the XP registry, so am seeking help here.

I use a program which displays the results of a search in six columns, each
with a different title.

I have altered the width of the six columns between themselves simply by
using the mouse, but those changes don't stick. The next time I use the
program, the columns are back to their original widths.

In the registry, I found entries for each of the six columns, each having a
value representing its width. I tried to change each of those values by
using the "Modify" command, then clicking "OK", and, when all had been done,
exiting. Those changes don't stick either.

How do I make the modification of the six values permanent?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

You'll need to ask the application developer.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]