regional setting problem

hong

Hi I got two problems,
in the language tab of regional & language options, if I check the 'install
files for east asian languages', there is a pop up window telling me 'the
files will be installed after you click ok or apply...', well nothing happens
after I click ok or apply, and next time I get in, this box becomes unchecked.
In the 'advanced' tab, there are two list boxes for me to choose a language
and code pages, both of them are empty!
I have a windows xp pro with sp2 installed.
appreciate your help, thanks,

Hong

Hi,

Good Day.
I am using WIN XP Pro, have the same problem as below.
When "Install Files for East Asian Language" but everytime when I click on
"Apply" the tick from the check box will automatically goes off. Then, the
apply button also turn to gray and not able to click. Appreciate your help!
Thanks!

Emily