ANNIE

Not sure if this is where I need to be, When I start up
the comp I get one of thoes pop up boxes that says " One
of the files containing the systems registry data had to
be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy the
recovery was succesful" Whats broken how do I fix it.
Where did it go to. and what is it. thanks Annie

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:52:14 -0700, "Annie"

>Not sure if this is where I need to be, When I start up
>the comp I get one of thoes pop up boxes that says " One
>of the files containing the systems registry data had to
>be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy the
>recovery was succesful" Whats broken how do I fix it.
>Where did it go to. and what is it. thanks Annie
Since your system is accessible, you can always use
system restore to restore the pc - registry included -
to the state it was in before the mishap.

As to finding more info, look in the event viewer at the
system and application messages (eventvwr.msc from the
RUN box)

Dave

peter

You need not to do anything as windows said the recovery is successful unless you received this warning message every time you boot up windows.
--
Peter

"Annie" wrote:

> Not sure if this is where I need to be, When I start up
> the comp I get one of thoes pop up boxes that says " One
> of the files containing the systems registry data had to
> be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy the
> recovery was succesful" Whats broken how do I fix it.
> Where did it go to. and what is it. thanks Annie

kelly

I am having the same problem. It happens every time I boot up the computer.
After I go to the event viewer, what do I do then? I don't know what to do
with the information.

"Annie" wrote:

> Not sure if this is where I need to be, When I start up
> the comp I get one of thoes pop up boxes that says " One
> of the files containing the systems registry data had to
> be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy the
> recovery was succesful" Whats broken how do I fix it.
> Where did it go to. and what is it. thanks Annie

TRENDING THREADS