Registry entry for a master browser

I have a Windows NT 4.o Domain. The PDC is in another office. I have 2 BDCs in my office. In the office with the PDC there are Windows 95 pcs that take over for my BDC as the master browser. This is a known bug. The problem is that all my user get disconnected from the BDC and the RPC service shuts down. The other office won't upgrade the 95 pcs. Is there a way for me to make a registry change in my BDC to stop the 95 pcs from taking over?
Thanks,

You have to disable the computer browser service on
the Win 9x machines. Open the properties of network
neighborhood and properties the file and print sharing
and disable the Browse Master.

"Cherebus" <cherebus@excite.com> wrote in message
> I have a Windows NT 4.o Domain. The PDC is in another office. I have
2 BDCs in my office. In the office with the PDC there are Windows 95
pcs that take over for my BDC as the master browser. This is a known
bug. The problem is that all my user get disconnected from the BDC and
the RPC service shuts down. The other office won't upgrade the 95 pcs.
Is there a way for me to make a registry change in my BDC to stop the 95
pcs from taking over?
> Thanks,

TRENDING THREADS