Jim

I accidentally deleted the net framework entries in my registry. How could I
restore them?
--
Jim

Reinstall .net framework.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:2DC5B68C-6677-4A60-88FD-C9391DA0CB92@microsoft.com,
Jim <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I accidentally deleted the net framework entries in my registry. How
> could I restore them?
> --
> Jim

Jim

I tried that but it doesn't put the reg entries back.
--
Jim

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Reinstall .net framework.
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:2DC5B68C-6677-4A60-88FD-C9391DA0CB92@microsoft.com,
> Jim <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > I accidentally deleted the net framework entries in my registry. How
> > could I restore them?
> > --
> > Jim

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306160
HOW TO: Repair an Existing Installation of the .NET Framework or the ..NET Framework SDK
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A848672-07FA-4608-B13F-BDD6D39351D0@microsoft.com...
>I tried that but it doesn't put the reg entries back.
> --
> Jim
>

> "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
>
>> Reinstall .net framework.
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:2DC5B68C-6677-4A60-88FD-C9391DA0CB92@microsoft.com,
>> Jim <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
>> > I accidentally deleted the net framework entries in my registry. How
>> > could I restore them?
>> > --
>> > Jim

Jim