[SOLVED] Registry File

Oct 15, 2019
Hi,

Bear with me because I'm a little slow. I want to delete a software program to reinstall. I though I had it deleted in Windows 10 but there still seems to be some remains of it under Apps & Features. I think the issue is that I used the recycle bin maybe rather than

If I click uninstall under Apps&Features there it states it cant find whatever it's trying to delete. I cant find the file if I search for it.

I then read a forum telling me to dowload a Special Installer to remove the file. It appears to be a registry file but it's trying to get me to pay for the software to delete this file.

In really really really simple language,

How can I delete or remove this file. I've tried finding the registry file through the command prompt but havent found it yet

Solution
The registry exist of a couple of files, though I would not recommend touching them.

Use Revo Uninstaller Free instead, after uninstalling in Revo, it will initiate a search in the registry and file system for any remainders left behind.
The registry exist of a couple of files, though I would not recommend touching them.

Use Revo Uninstaller Free instead, after uninstalling in Revo, it will initiate a search in the registry and file system for any remainders left behind.

Reactions: Absolutecnut
Solution