has anyone got any opinions on this product? After downloading, I have over
20 reg problems, but when trying to actually find them in the regedit - I'm
unable to do so to delete them.... is it worth the $30 to get it reg? or is
there a free version that will actually do something?

thanks
Pam

Pam

I wouldn't give it room on my drives.. programs like that claim more than
they actually achieve, there is very often a performance hit, and anything
they don't recognise is reported as a fault.. programs like this turn newbie
computer users into paranoiacs..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Pam" <pam_staley@removethishotmail.com> wrote in message
> has anyone got any opinions on this product? After downloading, I have
> over
> 20 reg problems, but when trying to actually find them in the regedit -
> I'm
> unable to do so to delete them.... is it worth the $30 to get it reg? or
> is
> there a free version that will actually do something?
>
> thanks
> Pam

thanks so much Mike - preciate the info - it was making me crazy ...
LOL...I'm up to now 81 problems - I'm going to dump it immediately!

Pam

> Pam
>
> I wouldn't give it room on my drives.. programs like that claim more than
> they actually achieve, there is very often a performance hit, and anything
> they don't recognise is reported as a fault.. programs like this turn
newbie
> computer users into paranoiacs..
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>

> "Pam" <pam_staley@removethishotmail.com> wrote in message
> > has anyone got any opinions on this product? After downloading, I have
> > over
> > 20 reg problems, but when trying to actually find them in the regedit -
> > I'm
> > unable to do so to delete them.... is it worth the $30 to get it reg? or
> > is
> > there a free version that will actually do something?
> >
> > thanks
> > Pam

Pam

Halfway there already, eh.. :)