Reinstall w10 freeze

mada69

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
Okay so this is a really hard one...
Ive started a reinstall on the pc (from windows 10s control panel) and i chose the clean one where it erases everything so that it would be a completely new system. And so far everything seemed great until it was gonna reboot and start installing and erasing the old. So what happened is that it looked like the regular startup ( with the motherboard suff popping up and saying like "f11 for boot menu") but then it flashed and the loading circle appeared and the picture froze and im not really sure what to do, because i feel like if i do anything wring it will be over for this one...

It has been like this for i dont know how long (with the loading thing and frozen motherboard picture) maybe about 2 - 3 hours?

Well im in desperate nees for help right now... Please just help me fix this as fast as possible

Solution
Sometimes I really hate resets

On another PC, download this and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB or DVD

Since you did a full reset there is no reason to not just do a full install since its wiped hdd anyway.

change the boot order in Bios so USB or DVD (which ever you made) are first and normal boot drive is secoind
boot up PC with the installer in a drive and follow this: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-windows-10-clean-install.html

when you get to part where it asks for a key, click "I don't have a key" and win 10 will activate itself once its installed.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Sometimes I really hate resets

On another PC, download this and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB or DVD

Since you did a full reset there is no reason to not just do a full install since its wiped hdd anyway.

change the boot order in Bios so USB or DVD (which ever you made) are first and normal boot drive is secoind
boot up PC with the installer in a drive and follow this: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-windows-10-clean-install.html

when you get to part where it asks for a key, click "I don't have a key" and win 10 will activate itself once its installed.

Solution