Reinstallation of Windows XP

ashley

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

I am trying to reinstall Windows XP. When it begins installing PhotoGallery
it says it is on the CD that I have and I need to insert a different one. I
have no other CDs that say anything about photogallery and I don't know how
to install everything else without installing this photogallery. PLEASE
HELP!!

thanks so much!
ashley

Malke

Ashley wrote:

> I am trying to reinstall Windows XP. When it begins installing
> PhotoGallery
> it says it is on the CD that I have and I need to insert a different
> one. I have no other CDs that say anything about photogallery and I
> don't know how to install everything else without installing this
> photogallery. PLEASE HELP!!
>
> thanks so much!
> ashley

PhotoGallery is software that comes with an HP All-In-One printer. I
don't know what you're doing, but this has nothing to do with
reinstalling an operating system. What exactly are you trying to do and
how are you doing it?

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Sounds like you are having difficulties with the computer makers Restore
CD's. The quickest resolution to the issue would be to contact their
tech support.