Reinstalled Me Need Help Please

Hello All,

Hope someone can help me I reinstalled 2000 ME on my Dell and now nothing
works, It's starts up but in safe mode and from there nothing happens, Blank
screen that's it!

Do I need to have a start up disk to gain access?

Thanks,

Tony

PS. Free Hotel Certificate to anyone who can help me, See details @ our site
http://www.Tshirts4less.com

There is no authentic Microsoft OS named "2000 ME". There is a Windows
2000, a NT family OS, and a Windows Millennium, a Win9X OS.

Any Dell OS installation CD's are almost certainly "recovery" CD's which
would overwrite your HD returning it to the "pristine" state in which you
obtained it.
If you have some "warez" disk with which you are attempting the
reinstallation, you are SOL.

And, I do not understand how you can tell the system is in Safe Mode, if the
screen is "blank".
-----

"The Computer Always Starts in Safe Mode"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306615

Computer Starts Only in Safe Mode and System Restore Does Not Work Properly
http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=305671
----

Reviewing this article may help you understand what went wrong:

CLEAN REINSTALL OF WINDOWS 98 or WINDOWS ME
Revised May 9, 2005
http://www.aumha.org/win4/a/clean.htm

---
N.B. ** If you persist in your "Free Hotel Certificate" spamming, I will
cease to respond to you.
In Memorium: Alex Nichol
Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------