Question Reinstalled windows 10

Apr 21, 2019
So. I have a Gateway DX PC and I installed Windows 10 about 2-3 years ago. Shortly after I noticed some pop ups saying that some applications weren't responding to windows 10 I ignored it stupidly. And it got slower and then started to boot loop and go to repair mode and get stuck at about 8% for up to 3 or 4 days and then would finally boot. So I finally got into it and thought a fresh install of windows would fix the problem long enough to install windows 7 back on it. After reinstalling windows 10 from usb. I booted it up. Loaded fine. And now my mouse and keyboard stop responding after BIOS and PS2 adapter doesn't work for either. There is no way for me to boot into safe mode or to log in. I tried making a new bootable usb and it crashes when trying to boot the repair tool.

Lutfij

Titan
If you've created your bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools, you might want to try and reinstall the OS afresh. Speaking of afresh, if you can't get into BIOS, might want to take out the CMOS battery and replace it after 15mins before attempting to reinstall the OS.

Mind sharing your specs for the prebuilt PC? I'm also wondering if your PSU might be at fault here.