Question Reinstalled windows caused nvidia cp disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanorigg

Prominent
Jan 27, 2018
Hello i revovered my windows yesterday from the menu and installed it trought usb but found oit that i’m missing nvidia control panel.... i have done almost everything but cannot get it back :/

Feb 20, 2019
Tämä ongelma johtuu siitä että 1070 ti on konfigoitu huonosti (sama vika minullakin oli) ja minulla on myös gtx 1070 ti.

Huom! Tämä ratkaisu ei tua nvidia cp, mutta se puhdistaa ja konfigoi GeForce driverit kuntoon.

Ongelma ratkaistaan lataamalla ohjelma mikä tuhoaa kaikki nvidia driverit koneeltasi, ja sitten sinun pitää ladata driveri uudestaan.

Muista valmiiksi lada molemmat ohjelmat muttä älä käynnistä kumpaakaan heti.

Mene sitten windows safe modeen ja käytä ohjelmaa joka poistaa kaikki nvidia driverit, sitten lata uusi GeForce deiveri puhtaana.

Muista valita safe mode "4", että windows ei lataa itsestään uusia drivereitä (aka ei internet yhteyttä)

Feb 20, 2019
Selvennys:

Tämä ei tuo nvidia Control panelia takaisin, mutta se mahdollistaa että sinä voit ladata nvidia driverin joka mahdollistaa että pystyy asentaa tulevaisuudessa nvidia controll panelin (minä en tiedä miten se hoituu)

Feb 20, 2019
Nyt tiedän miten saa controll panelin takaisin!!!

Kun sä viimeistelet sen nvidia driver latauksen se kysyy että tavallinen vai "advanced" settings.

Valitse advanced ja laita risti semmoseen ruutuun missä lukee että se poistaa kaikki vanhat profiilit ja palauttaa normaaleihin tasoihin!

Sit se cp löytyy

xanorigg

Prominent
Jan 27, 2018
Nyt tiedän miten saa controll panelin takaisin!!!

Kun sä viimeistelet sen nvidia driver latauksen se kysyy että tavallinen vai "advanced" settings.

Valitse advanced ja laita risti semmoseen ruutuun missä lukee että se poistaa kaikki vanhat profiilit ja palauttaa normaaleihin tasoihin!

Sit se cp löytyy

Tein noin mutten saanut takaisin, safe modes ddul ajurit pois ja takas safe modeen asentamaan ajurit, näytti et kaikki on asennettu mutta asennus meni silti pieleen? No sain ncp takaisin ja kaikki hyvin! 😄

Feb 20, 2019
Täs on koko turorial minkä tein englanniksi

The whole guide on how to find Nvidia controll panel.

The problem: some people cant find their cp settings anywhere from their pc and some have trouble dowloading the latest drivers from Nvidia.
This tutorial will erase all older Nvidia drives that are installed on your computer that interfear with the new one. Then you dowloae the latest driver, and get a clean install. Then it should work and nvidia cp should be accessible through right click on home

first u have to dowload (dont apply/set up it yet) your nvidia driver from nvidias site. Then you have to dowload DDU that removes all older nvidia drivers that are still messing up your computer.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Remember! dont apply dem yet, just keep them in a folder or startup (home site).

choose the version of the country you live in. If you live outside the mentioned countries choosing any of them works aswell (I live outside the countries and i chose England)

Now enter windows safe mode by restarting your pc.
In the lockscreen you should press on SHIFT and restart, this will transfer you to a blue option screen. Now press on (troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> more -> startup settings)

Press restar and go to "4" safe mode by pressing f4.
be sure you dont have network connection

Now when you are in the safe windows mode run Guru3d DDU (the dowload file is hidden inside the file folder, so search for somethin i guess says "display driver uninstaller"

in the right cornes choose (GPU)
Then press where it says "unistall and restart".

when you come back to normal windows you can now "activate" the new nvidia driver that was mentioned in the beginning.

When you are finishing the install, remeber to choose "advanced option" in the installation options.

put a cross in the box that says it will set all nvidia drivers to normal and remove all older drivers and profiles.

Now finish the installation and Nvidia controll panell should be located in right click on home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS