reinstalling Win 2K on new HD

mark

I put a new hd in my computer. When I begin to reload Win
2K from cd it gets 75% complete then stops and asks me to
verify original license by putting in original Windows
(95,98,3.1 or 4.0). I put in the original store bought
Win95 CD but an error message appears that it does not
recognize the CD.. I place it in my other 3 computers and
all files are pure and not corrupt.. HOW DO I Get Win 2K
professional loaded... ANy ones help would sure be
appreciated..

Is it a upgrade disk you have or full?