Question Reinstalling windows on a 2 in 1 tablet

RippedFace

Commendable
Jun 19, 2017
Problem: Installing an Windows 10 x64 bit on a Myria MY8307 (2in1 tablet)

So the tablet come preinstalled with an Windows 10 x32 bit even if the processor it's x64 bit based and I got some apps that I want to run but these don't support x32 bit.
So I got the Windows 10 x64 bit that I wanted and made an bootable USB 3.0 with it, I entered the UEFI interface and I saw that you can change boot directly from the UEFI on an USB, now after I choosed to boot from USB it restarted and showed up an message that there is no bootable USB and let me press OK and start the windows again.

I made the bootable USB using Rufus 3.8 with standard settings trying both GPT and MBR partition scheme, both having the same results.

Any idea how to boot from USB?

If needed I can add images for the UEFI interface and the BIOS that is installed (guessing that it's a BIOS, it's a different looking one)

Apr 12, 2020
I made this account just to warn you do NOT change any bios settings! This tablet is poorly designed, for example if you turn of xhci handoff from the bios you will no longer be able to use Bluetooth, or the keyboard and you will NOT be able to reset the bios because there are no touchscreen controls , and the volume and power button aren't mapped properly.
I also think the bios is locked to 32bit.