what i did:
- bought a new 2tb internal hard drive.
- plugged it into my existing system.
- formatted it for use with win10, but didnt use it.
- got it out and into a new tower where i wanted to install win10 on it with a boot stick.
- it showed me 2 drives, one of which, i thought, showed what i formatted on windows. so i deleted and formatted it. now i somehow ended up with it only showing a 2gb drive and partition. i cant "add" or format new space.
- obviously i can't install windows on the 2gb drive, even if i format it. how do i get the 2tb "back"? do i need to format it again in my first tower? note that i dont want to recover data, just the drive space.