release and renew wan...

ok, i accidentally set up my webpage to block a certain ip address, and that
happens to be my wan ip address, the base station management tool say that i
can renew the wan ip address and to click help, i have tried that, i find
nothing in there on how to release and renew the wan IP address..

i would really like to get back to using my web page as i am the admin, how
do i release and renew the wan ip address????

Try changing your router's mac accress, then release and renew.

It's really your ISP that controls what ip you get. If it is tied to your
MAC address, the above tip might help.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -