Reliable monitor

Solution
of those 3, the samsung LED is certainly the best, but I'm not sure its worth the price.

the main thing is that, at this point, i would not invest in an LCD monitor. LED monitors have much more even backlighting and generally last longer as they do not suffer from backlight bleed.

You can however find LED monitors for less than the samsung, but if you are willing to spend the cash, the samsung one is a very good choice.

ghostmob

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2009
fixed it been looking around recenlty for 27 inch monitor those are the ones that caught my eye any suggestions for a better one would be amazing thank you tomshardware forums cost doesn't matter 1-600 is about the budget

welshmousepk

Distinguished
of those 3, the samsung LED is certainly the best, but I'm not sure its worth the price.

the main thing is that, at this point, i would not invest in an LCD monitor. LED monitors have much more even backlighting and generally last longer as they do not suffer from backlight bleed.

You can however find LED monitors for less than the samsung, but if you are willing to spend the cash, the samsung one is a very good choice.

Solution