Question Reliable wireless gaming mouse recommendations.

PowerJayz

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2015
Hello,

I have been struggling with double click issues for a long time now, I am using a Logitech G903 lightspeed with a Logitech PowerPlay. after a year or so the G903 began to double click on its own when I just want to single click.

The g903 also does not register a click and hold reliably, I then used a g703 light speed and after a month it to also began double clicking and did not register a click and hold reliably.

I am now looking for recommendations for other mice that do not double click on its own or double click on its own rarely, can reliably register click and holds and be preferably wireless.

Thank you for your time and help.

Hello,

I have been struggling with double click issues for a long time now, I am using a Logitech G903 lightspeed with a Logitech PowerPlay. after a year or so the G903 began to double click on its own when I just want to single click.

The g903 also does not register a click and hold reliably, I then used a g703 light speed and after a month it to also began double clicking and did not register a click and hold reliably.

I am now looking for recommendations for other mice that do not double click on its own or double click on its own rarely, can reliably register click and holds and be preferably wireless.

Thank you for your time and help.

Hey there,

I'm using the Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless. Not the best on the market, or anything close. But solid. Never had an issue with click registers. It's no frills (apart from RGB). Decent sensor, programmable buttons, good battery life. I typically game for 1-2 hours each day, and use my system for work, and the charge lasts about 1.5-2 weeks. Not as snazzy as the G903 though. A good budget/quality mouse IMO.