Reloading Windows 2000 Pro

My computer came already loaded with Windows 2000 Pro
(i.e. no disks came with it). The computer is really
messed up now and I need to totally re-load the system. I
have the serial number for the original and the
certificate of authenticity number, too, if those are
needed. How do I go about getting a copy of Windows 2000
Pro to load on my computer?

Thanks,

JH

dl

Did yr sys come with a hidden recovery partition?
Its often the case with manu. that supply sys without disks.
See yr documentation, or the manu.site help FAQ's