Question relocate from ssd to hdd

Feb 5, 2019
As i have lightroom and windows on my ssd.
if i relocate my Downloads, music, documents, and pictures folders from ssd to Hdd will lightroom still work on ssd

Feb 5, 2019
stick with 1 thread. don't spam the forum
Hi sorry don’t know were to put this question but
I have lightroom on ssd which is my c drive and want to relocate my download,music,documents folders to my Hdd were I am confused is if I relocate my pictures folder from the ssd to the hdd. Will lightroom still work,
Reagards
Tony

Feb 5, 2019
Don't see why moving downloads, music and picture folders will affect your Lightroom usage. You could always change your Lightroom save location I would imagine.

What precisely is planned for this to be a concern?
I am a little confused as I thought lightroom used the pictures folder by default so if I moved that lightroom may not work , am I wrong, so I thought moving my documents,music And downloads folder from this ssd to hdd

popatim

Titan
You will need to re-link Lightroom to the new Picture location. Right- Click on a folder in LR that has the 'Missing' icon on it and browse to where you put it on the HDD.

The process is similar for individual pics but thee will be an option to locate other missing pics as well. Select this if you want LR to re-link what it can find.