"Remember Password" question

On a secure site that I frequent, I "fat-fingered" my password after
entering my user-name, then promptly selected 'Yes' when XP asked if I would
like it remembered. After the fact, I found out that I had entered the
wrong password and I can't figure out how to correct it as it remembers the
wrong one each time. I have about 15 sites that I have various passwords
for and I was hoping I didn't have to delete some sort of 'master' password
list. Can this be fixed? Thanks for any help.

Bob

Try this: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html

"Bob Moyer" <bob.moyer@dol.net> wrote in message
> On a secure site that I frequent, I "fat-fingered" my password after
> entering my user-name, then promptly selected 'Yes' when XP asked if I
> would
> like it remembered. After the fact, I found out that I had entered the
> wrong password and I can't figure out how to correct it as it remembers
> the
> wrong one each time. I have about 15 sites that I have various passwords
> for and I was hoping I didn't have to delete some sort of 'master'
> password
> list. Can this be fixed? Thanks for any help.
>
> Bob

Here is an alternative that should work.

start > control panel > user accounts > change an account

choose your account name

go to "manage my network passwords" under the category "Related tasks"

that lists all the passwords you have saved. you can just remove the
password that was wrong.

Rajiv