Remote Access

I've been use Remote access to connect to my office and recently had a
harddrive failure. After reinstalling Windows XP and getting reconnected to
my office computer the one option I really liked was the ability to print
documents that I'm working on through remote access to my home printer. Was
wondering if anyone knew how to make this work again. Everything is the
same (OS, hardware, and connection).

Thanks,

R. Hayden

Hello,

I think you mean to say you are using Remote Desktop, I was unaware that you
can connect to a computer using remote access when someone wasn't at the
computer. Anyways in the remote desktop connection window click the local
resources tab then make sure you have the "printers" box checked off.

Michael Ortega