Remote Assistance

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I am trying to figure out how to use remote assistance. When I try to send
a remote assistance invitation, I get the message that "Your current system
settings prevent you from sending an invitation".

I can't figure out when to change these settings. The on-line knowledge
base does not help much. What do I do to configure this?

Thanks!
Brian

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:54:50 -0600, "Brian" <bfrei@cableone.net>
wrote:

>I am trying to figure out how to use remote assistance. When I try to send
>a remote assistance invitation, I get the message that "Your current system
>settings prevent you from sending an invitation".
>
>I can't figure out when to change these settings. The on-line knowledge
>base does not help much. What do I do to configure this?
>
>Thanks!
>Brian

Try the properties of My Computer | (on) Remote tab

, _
, | \ MKA: Steve Urbach
, | )erek No JUNK in my email please
, ____|_/ragonsclaw dragonsclawJUNK@JUNKmindspring.com