remote assistance

Joe

i am receiving an invitation both via windows messenger
and outlook, to login to a clients computer using remote
assistance.

i am getting the "remote host name could not be
resolved"...i am using a router and so is he...

please help!

Greetings Joe,

This is because neither of you are using a router that supports (or at least has it turned
on) Universal Plug and Play (UPnP). A number of routers now support UPnP, but they may
require you to install a new firmware release and/or to turn it on in the router
configuration.

Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert