Joe

When i tried to send and invitation using oe it tells me that a program
failed to start and to try again later has happened repetedly and still
haven't got my original problem fixed

"joe" <joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i tried to send and invitation using oe it tells me that a program
> failed to start and to try again later has happened repetedly and still
> haven't got my original problem fixed

Joe, this problem happens on some machines. Mine is one of them so I'm
interested in it. I've been scouring the web and newsgroups for months and
nobody's come up with an answer yet.

The only thing I could find out was that either it's a no channel message or
a no rcsession response. How it gets there aside from some javascript file
of messages I don't know.