Remote DekTop Web Connection

Can not activate Remote SeskTop Web Connection after installing ms .net?
How can I get it to work again? Any Ideas?

TrencoIrisUSA

You don't need the .NET Frameworks for the Web Client...

You need to install IIS and make sure you select the installation of
the web client software. Also, I would recommend running Windows
Update immediately after doing this to make sure you have all of the
security updates...
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com