Remote Desktop Connection

Dan

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

I have SBS2K on my server and XP Pro on all desktops. I can connect to my
server with "Remote Desktop Connection" but not clients. I get an error:
"The client could not connect to the remote computer" "Remote connections
might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy....."

Where, on the remote client, do I enable it to allow me to connect?

Dan

gwd

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Start - My computer - Right Click - Properties - Select the Remote Tab