Remote desktop doesn't remember window position

pm

When I minimise and restore a remote desktop window which is not full screen
it always puts the restored window in the top left of my screen. How can I
get it to remember the window position before it was minimised?

Thanks

Pete

Your window must be set to Maximum Size. Check the middle button on the
right upper corner - click to restore down and minimize again. It should
work now.

--
Zenon Pilat (MS)
---