Remote Desktop Immediately disconnecting- Windows server 2..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Hi ,

I have an interesting problem here.When I do a term into my box ( Windows
Server 2003) after I supply the credentials it just closes and I don't have
any error messages in the event viewer on both the server and the client.
This happens 90% of the time. Some times I am lucky and I can get into it. I
must admit that I have a whole bunch of software's installed on my box
including MSCRM 1.2 and SQL2000 SP3a.I really appreciate any help in this
direction.

Thanks in advance!
Juma

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

duplicate post. answered in
microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Juma" <asujuma@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Hi ,
>
> I have an interesting problem here.When I do a term into my box
> ( Windows Server 2003) after I supply the credentials it just
> closes and I don't have any error messages in the event viewer
> on both the server and the client. This happens 90% of the time.
> Some times I am lucky and I can get into it. I must admit that I
> have a whole bunch of software's installed on my box including
> MSCRM 1.2 and SQL2000 SP3a.I really appreciate any help in this
> direction.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Juma

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Sorry was desperate to get answers. I wasn't sure which group would be
answered first.

Thanks,
Juma

"Vera Noest [MVP]" <vera.noest@remove-this.hem.utfors.se> wrote in message
> duplicate post. answered in
> microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services
>
> --
> Vera Noest
> http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT
> --- please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ---
>
> "Juma" <asujuma@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > Hi ,
> >
> > I have an interesting problem here.When I do a term into my box
> > ( Windows Server 2003) after I supply the credentials it just
> > closes and I don't have any error messages in the event viewer
> > on both the server and the client. This happens 90% of the time.
> > Some times I am lucky and I can get into it. I must admit that I
> > have a whole bunch of software's installed on my box including
> > MSCRM 1.2 and SQL2000 SP3a.I really appreciate any help in this
> > direction.
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> > Juma

Scott

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

"Vera Noest [MVP]" <vera.noest@remove-this.hem.utfors.se> wrote in message
> duplicate post. answered in
> microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services
>
> --
> Vera Noest
> http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

Does this newsgroup actually exist? My ISP NNTP server doesn't list it, and
AFAIK it doesn't censor any newsgroups, and certainly not those in the
microsoft.public.* branch.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Yes, it does exists. It's actually the TS newsgroup with the highest
amount of traffic.
Try connecting directly to microsofts newsserver at
msnews.microsoft.com if you use a newsreader, or access it through
the web interface at
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/terminal
/default.mspx

--