Remote desktop - logon time limit

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hi,

Please excuse me if this is a wrong NG....

I'm getting disconnected from my remote desktop conncection every 10th or
15th minute, and my My NT2003-adminstrator can't help setting the property.

The msg: Session has now exceeded its time limit, Logoff will start in 2
minutes.

....and 2 min later: The session ended because the total logon time limit was
reached.

Please help me disable this setting!

As far as I know I'm added to the administrator-group on the server.

Best
Lasse

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Please check the timeout setting for your server from:
Run cmd shell, type TSCC.msc, then goto RDP-TCP->Sessions tab.

BTW, are you using local user or a domain user?
thanks
Soo Kuan