I have a problem with an XP desktop I have set it up via a registry edit to
load a remote desktop session to our terminal server, the computer
automatically logs on locally without the user knowing it and kicks off a
remote desktop session rather than loading explorer. The problem I am facing
and it has never been a problem before is that it seems to load the remote
desktop session before the computer has had a chance to connect to the
network and so I get an error warning "The specified remote computer cannot
be found, verify that you have typed the correct computer name or ip address
and then try connecting again. I then alt + ctrl + delete and log off and the
session will start as nothing was wrong this only happens when the computer
is first turned on. Is there any fix to this issue? Such as an edit to make
the remote desktop connection load a few seconds later as a guess?. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Omg sorry no idea how i tripple posted but can an admin or someone delete
this and one of the other posts thankyou