Hello,
I'm not sure where to post this, but I'd appreciate it if you could give me
some help here.

I have a network which performs well, fast and reliable.
Servers: Windows Server 2003

Browsing network shares is fast, however I have a redirected My Documents to
the network share, and when I go into My Documents, the entire PC hangs for
20-30 seconds, if I make deletes, a refresh is required to update the
display, and it generally runs slow. It's on the same physical volume and
same share that I have mapped to a speedy network connection. Any hints on
how to speed up my documents?

Thanks so much!

Scott

Are there a lot of files in the root of your My Documents folder? Are you
using a domain? Are you using alternate credentials to redirect the folder?
Do you have a drive mapped to the share where you are storing the folder?
Does this behavior occurr when browsing the folder through My Network Places
as opposed to going through My Documents?

Dan DeStefano