Remote Wonder II Upgrade Status?

I sent in my order for the 'free' upgrade to the AIW Remote Wonder II
controller 6 weeks ago bu still have not received the new controller.
I'm not able to find any order status contact information on the ATI
website.

Does anyone have an URL or email address or phone number other contact
information that I could use to find out what the heck happened to
this order?

-Wes

Wes Neuenschwander
Seattle, WA, USA

On Tue, 18 May 2004 13:41:54 GMT, Wes Neuenschwander
<wes.neuenschwander@comcast.net> waffled on about something:

>I sent in my order for the 'free' upgrade to the AIW Remote Wonder II
>controller 6 weeks ago bu still have not received the new controller.
>I'm not able to find any order status contact information on the ATI
>website.
>
>Does anyone have an URL or email address or phone number other contact
>information that I could use to find out what the heck happened to
>this order?
>
>-Wes
>

>Wes Neuenschwander
>Seattle, WA, USA

Free upgrade?

Where's that?

D0d6y.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

"Dodgy" <Dodgy@earth.planet.universe> wrote in message

> Free upgrade?
>
> Where's that?

Isn't it just for AIW 9600 XT owners?

- Daniel

It's for ALL-IN-WONDER™ 9600 PRO buyers. Specifically: "Offer
available only to customers purchasing ATI’s RADEON™ ALL-IN-WONDER
9600 PRO multimedia board between October 1, 2003 and October 1,
2004."

The link is: http://www.ati.com/online/rwrebate/

I noticed they've now updated the website to state that: "All Remote
Wonder II Complimentary Upgrade orders received after April 1, 2004
will be shipped starting May 17, 2004.", so it appears that I'll need
to wait a while longer.

Still looking for a contact no. though.... Typical ATI
"Non-Support"!

-Wes

"Daniel Tonks" <dtonks@sunstormADD-DOT-COM> wrote:

>"Dodgy" <Dodgy@earth.planet.universe> wrote in message
>>
>> Free upgrade?
>>
>> Where's that?
>

>Isn't it just for AIW 9600 XT owners?
>
>- Daniel

Wes Neuenschwander
Seattle, WA, USA

How do you like your AIW 9600 pro?
do you wish it has a DVI output?

"Wes Neuenschwander" <wes.neuenschwander@comcast.net> wrote in message
> It's for ALL-IN-WONDERT 9600 PRO buyers. Specifically: "Offer
> available only to customers purchasing ATI's RADEONT ALL-IN-WONDER
> 9600 PRO multimedia board between October 1, 2003 and October 1,
> 2004."
>

> The link is: http://www.ati.com/online/rwrebate/
>
> I noticed they've now updated the website to state that: "All Remote
> Wonder II Complimentary Upgrade orders received after April 1, 2004
> will be shipped starting May 17, 2004.", so it appears that I'll need
> to wait a while longer.
>
> Still looking for a contact no. though.... Typical ATI
> "Non-Support"!
>
> -Wes
>
> "Daniel Tonks" <dtonks@sunstormADD-DOT-COM> wrote:
>
> >"Dodgy" <Dodgy@earth.planet.universe> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Free upgrade?
> >>
> >> Where's that?
> >

> >Isn't it just for AIW 9600 XT owners?
> >
> >- Daniel
> >

> Wes Neuenschwander
> Seattle, WA, USA

I like the AIW 9600 Pro a lot. It does what I needed it to do (record
TV shows and rip old VHS tapes to DVD) and it does it reasonably well.
The downside is the configuration (hardware and infamous ATI software
and non-support) did require a fair bit of fussing, but it now seems
to be operating with reasonable stability. I think I'm one of the
lucky ones though, as you hear a lot about configuration and stability
problems.

BTW, the 9600 Pro is no longer being produced. I believe they now
only offer the basic 9600 and the XT.

-Wes

"I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote:

>How do you like your AIW 9600 pro?
>do you wish it has a DVI output?
>

>"Wes Neuenschwander" <wes.neuenschwander@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> It's for ALL-IN-WONDERT 9600 PRO buyers. Specifically: "Offer
>> available only to customers purchasing ATI's RADEONT ALL-IN-WONDER
>> 9600 PRO multimedia board between October 1, 2003 and October 1,
>> 2004."
>>

>> The link is: http://www.ati.com/online/rwrebate/
>>
>> I noticed they've now updated the website to state that: "All Remote
>> Wonder II Complimentary Upgrade orders received after April 1, 2004
>> will be shipped starting May 17, 2004.", so it appears that I'll need
>> to wait a while longer.
>>
>> Still looking for a contact no. though.... Typical ATI
>> "Non-Support"!
>>
>> -Wes
>>
>> "Daniel Tonks" <dtonks@sunstormADD-DOT-COM> wrote:
>>
>> >"Dodgy" <Dodgy@earth.planet.universe> wrote in message